Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pioneer AVIC-N1 CD/MP3/DVD/Navigation receiver with built-in 6.5" touchscreen monitor and associated items for $750. Shipping is included in this price. If you are using PayPal, please include 3%.

Like new, have all boxes, manuals and other items that came with this unit. Read the review from Crutchfield. Can be plug an play if you have a early model year Passat - I'll leave the harness on for true P&P.

This is what you get:

AVIC-N1
Rear Seat Wireless Remote [CD-RV1]
Trunk-mount Extension System Cable [CD-SC300E] - Long cable so you can mount the brains in the trunk
XM Receiver [GEX-P920XM]
Sirius Receiver [SIR-PNR1]

Bonus: For an extra $150, I'll sell the W6200 headrest monitor. Also have the box and manual.

Headrest Monitor [AVD-W6200]

The photos of this system installed in my Passat:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
not to try and lowball you but 750.00 is gonna be kinda' hard to compete with ebay's buy-it-now prices of 500.00-550.00 even with the additional hardware you adding. Good luck with the sale.

Free BUMP ;)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't see any with all the items I have included. Seen some that are more just for the unit itself. And like you said, some that are less.

Now, are you asking if I would sell it for $550? :poke: Don't know. You want it? I use it most everyday. Using it right now since I'm travelling. Anyway, I think I'm asking a fair price and you know where it came from and that I'll stand behind it.

And another bump...

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
is this still 4 sale? just askin' cause tax time is around the corner

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is this still 4 sale? just askin' cause tax time is around the corner
It's still available for sale. Not sure about the remote display [AVD-W6200] though, might keep it for another vehicle.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last Samurai.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts