Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling th Pioneer AVX-P7300 in like new condition. Was purchased from best buy last year with 4 year service plan that will be transfered if sold. Unit includes all wires (only used for testing) and master unit AVM-P8000. Also have the harness adapter needed to be installed in Passat. Unit works 100% and looking to get $850 or best offer. Going on ebay sunday if not sold with starting bid of $600. These units are sold as is online for around $800 and sometimes without the master unit. PM if interested.

Price is now $600 or best offer!! Still going on E-bay tomorrow.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look for it on E-bay. Will sell for $850 firm if anyone interested. Must contact me before 7:00A.M. Est. and before anyone places a bid on item. Seller is freman00. Type "AVX" in ebay search to browse other sellers prices and offers.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
TopG_NJ said:
I am selling th Pioneer AVX-P7300 in like new condition. Was purchased from best buy last year with 4 year service plan that will be transfered if sold. Unit includes all wires (only used for testing) and master unit AVM-P8000. Also have the harness adapter needed to be installed in Passat. Unit works 100% and looking to get $850 or best offer. Going on ebay sunday if not sold with starting bid of $600. These units are sold as is online for around $800 and sometimes without the master unit. PM if interested.

Price is now $600 or best offer!! Still going on E-bay tomorrow.
is this long gone?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Wow . . . someone did some thread archaeology :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
passatevos
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing