Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for some Spring Cleaning, Here's your chance to score on some Items. All the Items are for a B5 Passat 1998-UP. Shipping is free in Continental US Only

I have Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel w/ the Multifuntion Buttons for sale. Came off a car that was in an accident. There is no airbag on it, so you use one that works on it. Any Interest just PM Me. Price is $75.00 shipped. Lowered Price

K03 Turbo, No Shaft Play, only 30k, until replaced with k04-15 SOLD

Brand New G2 Aluminum Sports Grille 8 3/4"in x 4'ft $30.00shipped

Stock Front Calipers, replaced by Porsche Brake kit (Ideal if you want Painted Calipers) $50.00shipped. Lowered PriceSOLD

Kamei Eyelids Short Version Painted Candy White $20.00shipped SOLD

Stock Headlights $75.00 shipped Lowered PriceSOLD

Brand NEW Euro-Switch $55 shipped Lowered Price

Used Set of In-pro Clear Corners (Just like the Hella) $40.00 shipped SOLD

Contac me with PM or Email [email protected]

THANKS FOR VIEWING,

GLENN

·
Registered
339 Posts
What color is it???

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have seen some tan ones, that is why I asked.. Also Can you pull off anything else off of your car???? I need the entire assembly that has the directionals and the winshield washer controlls.. Mine is starting to freak out and has problems when I put the left directional on.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Just wondering if there is a way to adapt the steering wheel controls to work with a car that does not have them?
Don't forget, the stearing wheel with the controls have a slightly different patter for the Airbag so it's not a perfect fit.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seaniepoo said:
I am interested in the both the grill and the steering wheel....Please send pics..would like to purchase today!! :lol:
Hey Seaniepoo,

I sent you a PM.

Glenn

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JokerPassat said:
definitely interested in that turbo!

Just wondering if there is a way to adapt the steering wheel controls to work with a car that does not have them?
Joker Passat,

Sent you a PM.

Glenn

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JokerPassat said:
definitely interested in that turbo!

Hey Jokerpassat,

Got PM, PM sent back.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
18 Participants
Frostynugz
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing