Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post pics when I have a chance later today or tomorrow.

Full Votex body kit, new uninstalled, but painted reflex silver by body shop. $800. The rear diffuser is unpainted, I have a 4motion with aftermarket exhaust and the diffuser wouldn't work, so I left it unpainted, the rear IS painted, just not the diffuser. I have a bunch of glue I have purchased, along with all the grills and some other pieces, including door caps. I will not ship this, but will meet someone within a reasonable distance, so if you live in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Northern Texas, etc, I live in Northwest Arkansas, google it. It does not include any screws or bolts, I never received them when I bought this. There's still a chance I may put this on, so buy it before I do.

Tyrolsport SMIC-$400-Go to their website if you need more info. It fits B5's fine, B5.5s need some modifications, I can tell you exactly what it needs to be mounted on a 5.5 and possibly sell a few fittings that can help you out, it's very easy. This thing is huge for a SMIC, bigger cooling area than a lot of FMICs. Search for my older for sale thread if you want pics asap. It's used, painted black and in really good shape. Has MAP sensor block off plate for 99's.

Stock Parts:
Catalytic Converter. $100. Pulled off of my 2005 4motion, 1.8t, manual transmission car(at 70k miles), it's up to you to determine compatibility with what you have. Looks to be in great shape.

Combi Valve-AWM-$20
Ex manifold-$60

Prices do not include shipping, I'll post more parts as I remember what I have, I'm trying to clear stuff out for an upcoming move. I don't need money so don't insult me!

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
assumption is the Votex is for B5.5, and not B5, correct?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts