Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS p&p rear sway bar, exhaust blend, 3 spoke steering wheel/airbag, supersprint mid

p&p rear sway bar sold
exhaust blend (clear coat is still wet in this pic, will get updated pic soon) $100 shipped

3 spoke steering wheel/airbag pending sale
supersprint middle muffler/resonator under auction

·
Registered
34 Posts
Intrested in wheel+airbag

Let me kow about condition, the red on the airbag and whether I can pick it up and take a discount for the shipping.

Thanks,

T

·
Registered
34 Posts

Let me kow about condition, the red on the airbag and whether I can pick it up and take a discount for the shipping.

Thanks,

T

·
Registered
34 Posts

Thanks,

T

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol about the coffee comment.

Airbag is painted colorado red to match colorado red B5 (primered, 2x base coat, 2x clear coat). At this point, I cannot seperate the bag from the wheel.

Pickup is preferred over shipping, and will include discount.

P&P sway bar is your old bar (quality sound).

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
lol about the coffee comment.

Airbag is painted colorado red to match colorado red B5 (primered, 2x base coat, 2x clear coat). At this point, I cannot seperate the bag from the wheel.

Pickup is preferred over shipping, and will include discount.

P&P sway bar is your old bar (quality sound).
Awesome! I'll take it. I always did like that bar.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you know if its possible to swap logos on the airbag?
not really, that is why the airbag I have has a different logo and the aluminum surround is painted. The bag was new with blemish, a really thick/deep scratch through the aluminum surround and vw emblem. I picked up a MK3 emblem from the dealer cause it could be manipulated to fit. After removing the stock emblem, I sanded the aluminum, primered, applied base coat (x3), and clear coat (x3). Once finished, the MK3 VW logo was applied. This is really only set up to look right in a colorado red B5. I planned to door all the wood trim to match, but never finished. If your car is not colorado red, I personally wouldn't pursue this wheel/airbag setup.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
airbags are very hard to come by these days :| let me take a few days to think, i already have a wheel, but im willing to buy both.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Willing to come down any on the exhaust blend? Its only $89 new from Auto-Tech...
I'm asking $100 shipped because the cost and effort taken to paint it. If you are interested purchasing it, and it does match your vehicle, I'll be open to offers if it is not sold in a week from today (10-13-06).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts