Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased these from a fellow club B5'er March of last year.

The wheels are in excellent condition. Blemishes are on two wheels; one has about 4" of curb rash, the other about 2" worth. Nothing major. The wheels are very clean with tipical light road tar on inner rims. Also noticed stick-on weights are not so stuck on any more but have not noticed any unbalanced feel.

Had the rims mounted through Oct of last year then switched back to the stockers w/snows; have not remounted yet for this season. Tires are in perfect condition with maybe 8000 miles total on them.

Wheels are 17"X8" with offset that fit my 2000 B5 very nicely. Tires are 225/45 Dunlop SP9000... sticky as hell and great in the rain. Includes wheel bolts and set of locking bolts with key. Asking $850 plus shipping.

Matt
contact at [email protected]

Picture Links:
http://www.angelfire.com/va3/olsonmj/B5_rims/Set.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/olsonmj/B5_rims/Individual.jpg
EDIT: Pics Added. Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cut and paste the link; that should work for you. I will try and get it sorted out later when I have a bit more time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
the rims are hot... few questions

1. any possibility you can post a pic of these on a b5? (i tried searching but couldn't fine one)
2. how far are you from atl?
3. do you have a pic of that 4" scratch?

tia
rich :thumbup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately I do not have pics of the rims on my car. I may be able to do that this wknd. I will get you a nice clear shot of the scuff this evening when I get home. How far from atl?? hmmm, about 10hrs I would guess. Best bet is to ship them which would be around $100.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jazziv, don't recall off-hand what the offset is. With the stock suspension on my '00 they are nicely fit against the fenders and never had any rubbing.

Sorry Lelo, no trades. Well unless you consider $850 cash a trade :lol:

Will not be at the Bugout... have fun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts