Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one last set of brand new in box Hella Daytime Running Light Kit (fog kits) for B5 10/96-09/00

First come, first serve.

long oval shaped crystal clear fogs with black grill that replace the lower side stock grill.
fit perfectly on stock bumpers.

bulbs, cables, replays and installation instruction manual are all included.
Made in Germany.

$260 shipped to your door in US.

interested please email me at [email protected] for pics and paypal email.

Accept paypal only.

I would post at ebay if no response from CB5ers for one week.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Is it these ???

·
Registered
206 Posts
In that photo it doesnt look like it fits perfectly. Do these replace the city lights i.e. cant have both?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yes, but I think the one in the photo is not installed properly.
ummm.... :( thats not a pic of my car... :wink:

But I do like that Look .

·
Registered
315 Posts
HKB5variant said:
Phatdub said:
Is it these ???

Yes, but I think the one in the photo is not installed properly. :D
hey what do you know... thats my car!!! woo hoo!! and umm.... not to be a d*ck or anything but they are installed correctly. i have had them for a while now... and if not mistakin the first to have them on a B5 in the US. but thats besides the point... like i said above... they are installed correctly if you'd like i have pix of step by step installation. if anyone would like them i would be more then glad to shoot them ur way. and just for chits and giggles here are a few more pix.

-Ricker

·
Registered
315 Posts
HKB5variant said:
My set comes with step by step clear installation instructions with diagrams. :)
as did mine. as a matter a fact i got mine stright from hella for fitment purposes. hence me being the first in the US to have 'em :D :D .

and for those buying these please dont be fooled. these lights are NOT fog lights. they are day time running lights. they are not bright enough to be fogs.

-Ricker

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
TheRicker said:
HKB5variant said:
My set comes with step by step clear installation instructions with diagrams. :)
as did mine. as a matter a fact i got mine stright from hella for fitment purposes. hence me being the first in the US to have 'em :D :D .

and for those buying these please dont be fooled. these lights are NOT fog lights. they are day time running lights. they are not bright enough to be fogs.

-Ricker
Can't you put in different bulbs or the reflector wasn't shaped for the correct light pattern?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
kodomokid
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing