Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not mine and I have no connection but I thought there might be some interest here.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Huh, considering it's a rust belt area car it's pretty darn nice looking. It's got a brake upgrade up front I see. This thing should go for a pretty good price.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Sure looks nice. I'll be hunting my own wagon this weekend though. I hope somebody gets it that'll love it though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow it looks nice. Even comes with spare door panels? Interested to see what it goes for, last couple manual longroofs in good shape have been around ~$10k or so.

I swear these keep popping up for me like right after I've drained the ol' discretionary funds account.

·
Registered
28,506 Posts
The unbent Chas Bar it has is worth the price of the car :)

Looks great, but I can't deal with black leather in TX.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,477 Posts
@PZ That’s a real one? I had one and traced it out before selling for VWb5t. I think soundguybob got it?
Wood Material property Bicycle part Font Tints and shades

Bumper Bicycle part Tool Automotive exterior Wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
That's what those Chas bars look like? I've never seen one before. Pfft I can make one of those.

·
Registered
28,506 Posts
It might be an "Andy Bar" as it has 3 bolts connecting the center, but it looks similar.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Instead of the chaz bar ( or andy bar ), why not just grab the one on Allroads and fabricate your own cross-bar to the correct length?

·
Registered
28,506 Posts
I don't recall a lower tie bar like that on an Allroad. There were bent bars on the S4, but they did not supply as much strength to the subframe.

·
Registered
443 Posts
looks like it's down to 3 people still in the bidding at $8,800, with one hour and 45 mins left.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

·
Registered
28,506 Posts
They could double their money on BAT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts