Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, that sucks. Info, OEM 7 spoke with VW emblem. Never used them as they were an extra with my recent purchase. They look like they have plenty of tread life and some of the wheels have minor scratches. Not perfect, but used. I'll try that image thing again.

Bob

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheels are on 215 x 60 x 15 Toyo Proxes H4 tires. PM me your email address and I'll send you a photo of them. At that point make me an offer.

Bob

Well the photo just pulled up on the thread. If it won't show up for you PM me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
D.Passat00 said:
this is for four right? how much tread is left? 1/2 life?
1/2 life and more. The tires look to have been relatively new when the aftermarket ones went on. Hwy 62 is off of the 10, I could meet you at the junction point of those two. $175 sounds fine. Like I said, I've got a picture if you want to see them, just send me your email.

Bob

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Texas Bob said:
D.Passat00 said:
this is for four right? how much tread is left? 1/2 life?
1/2 life and more. The tires look to have been relatively new when the aftermarket ones went on. Hwy 62 is off of the 10, I could meet you at the junction point of those two. $175 sounds fine. Like I said, I've got a picture if you want to see them, just send me your email.

Bob
well, i work in Inglewood, so it's on my way home. We could meet somewhere, or i could stop by your place. The thing is traffic on the 405 is bad and at times unpredictable. today, i hit the 405/10 at around 5:15, sometimes i won't hit it till 6:15 depending on traffic.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have no clue where Inglewood or the 405 is. Shows you how much I get out. But If we can plan this on a day my wife and I are headed into Palm Springs, then waiting around wouldn't be as pointless.

Oh, look the picture works today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
3 Participants
D.Passat00
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing