Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After struggling with decision-making on how to lay out my interior, I decided not to use these covers, so they are available for sale.

These front and rear seat covers are OEM Replacement LEATHER SEAT Surfaces just as they come off the factory line with. These are designed to fit the :b5: wagon, but may also fit the :b55: wagon as well, however, you will lose the rear fold down center armrest and might require other mods as well. The fronts will fit either the :b5: or :b55: IIRC. The condition is excellent. You will need to remove your existing covers and replace them with these.

There is one slight blemish on the rear seat (as pointed out in the photo below) but it is very minor and very tough to spot. Also, the wing portion of the rear seat that is closest to the rear doors is missing (was not included when I received it). I have found some sources for matching black leather hides on ebay that I can supply you if interested. My plan was to have an upholsterer just match this part to the others.

I also have black leather headrests available for the rear seats (all three) but do not have any for the front. PM if interested.

Price for the front and rear (I will NOT seperate) is $450 shipped, which is reasonable compared to the cost of Katskins are at least $100-$150 more and these are OEM. Please no lowballers and offers below this price will be ignored.

Any questions, please let me know. Thanks for looking.

Here are the photos:

·
Registered
125 Posts
thats great. . .katzkin shipped their order out to me the same day you made this post. and guess what i ordered. . .black leather. man . .i never can win. sorry. . i needed to vent.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would have gladly paid you the $450. Well, I'll let you know if they screw up my order and it doesn't ship. Yeah, like that'll happen! So ironic, you buy it and can't get rid of it and i wanted it and ordered it somewhere else for more money. . .sigh

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would have gladly paid you the $450. Well, I'll let you know if they screw up my order and it doesn't ship. Yeah, like that'll happen! So ironic, you buy it and can't get rid of it and i wanted it and ordered it somewhere else for more money. . .sigh
Cool, keep me posted.

Anyone else?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts