Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: O.Z. Racing Mito II Modular wheels 18x8.5 & 18x10 w/ Pirelli Pzero Rosso - $1350

Guys, some of you may remember me from this forum from way back in the day, I don't have a Passat anymore, but I still check in here time to time. Anyways, I have a set of wheels off my W210 that I'd really like to see go onto a B5 Passat so I'm willing to drop the price by $50, so I'm asking $1350 for Passatworld members.

quote from other forums:

Specs are:

Front: 18x8.5 et20 with 225/40/18 Pirelli PZero Rosso
Rear: 18x10 et19 with 255/35/18 Pirelli PZero Rosso

Wheels are in overall "good" condition, especially for being nearly 18 years old! (made in 1994) All rims have some clearcoat pealing on the lips and the front stars have some paint fade on the side of the spoke. The tires have around 40-60% tread left, and they are quality not cheap chinese Faklens. (around $1k for a set)

Asking $1400 firm or $1600 O.B.O if you feel like haggling. :D add $200 for for shipping, pick up in LA is free.

for fastest response email me at ian.derzsi(at)gmail(dot)com

pics:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Guys, some of you may remember me from this forum from way back in the day, I don't have a Passat anymore, but I still check in here time to time. Anyways, I have a set of wheels off my W210 that I'd really like to see go onto a B5 Passat so I'm willing to drop the price by $50, so I'm asking $1350 for Passatworld members.

quote from other forums:
Wow, dope rims :) Do you know the weight?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like most multi-piece wheels, I dont think there particularly all that light, I'de say somewhere around 25 lbs a piece.

·
Registered
721 Posts
like most multi-piece wheels, I dont think there particularly all that light, I'de say somewhere around 25 lbs a piece.
Wish they were lighter :( We are semi-local as well
Can't go with any other rims when I already have the lightest rims on the car (Volk TE37)
but still love the multi-piece look. Still thinking
Free bump for you.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish they were lighter :( We are semi-local as well
Can't go with any other rims when I already have the lightest rims on the car (Volk TE37)
but still love the multi-piece look. Still thinking
Free bump for you.
if your looking for outright performance staggard wheels on a FWD passat are probably not the way to go anyways. :D If your going for that german look then these would look killer.

swcrow17, yup, sold my old green dash'd '98 euro'd out B5 back in '05 and its still my favorite car that I've owned :)

·
Registered
721 Posts
if your looking for outright performance staggard wheels on a FWD passat are probably not the way to go anyways. :D If your going for that german look then these would look killer.

swcrow17, yup, sold my old green dash'd '98 euro'd out B5 back in '05 and its still my favorite car that I've owned :)

Haha, I think I remember you now. We met in Irvine for the Alpine Processor :)
Someone step up or I will :)

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup, still got the wagon, I just wanna try some 20"s with skinny tires, like you did with thoese pie plates.

what about you? subie only?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts