Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post some pictures later as it's not at my house, and going to storage is a bitch(I have two kids under 2 and no time, and I've been around here for 6 years now, bought and sold a ton of stuff, check my very descriptive description). I've tried to sell this thing in the past but it's always been a huge hassle. Here's the deal:

I've had this uninstalled, new Votex kit for a 5.5 painted reflex silver and ready to mount for two years and just can't pull the trigger on installing it(I'm low, and go camping/canoeing/kayaking etc and don't want to mess with it anymore). The kit contains the front sides, and rear, along with 3 front grills, door blades(also painted RS), and rear diffuser, which is not painted. I have a 4mo and the diffuser wasn't going to work with my dual exhaust. It does not have any hardware included, bit most of it gets glued on and you can source/rig up what else is needed.

As for buying it: You pay for shipping if you want it. I have no idea how much, but expect it to be around $200 for freight delivery, maybe more or less. You also need to be patient with me rounding up boxes to ship it, which could take me up to a week. Normally, I'll send stuff out the same day I sell it, that probably won't be the case here. I'm going to start to hunt down or make boxes soon, so if this drags out, I may have it ready to go. I will also deliver it within 3-4 hours of my house, but again, you need to be very patient based on my schedule, it could take me a month or so to get away(I'll gladly take an earnest money deposit, and you can pay the rest when we meet up). I live in Northwest Arkansas, I can deliver to parts of Oklahoma, SE Kansas, W Missouri, Arkansas, and North Texas. I could do Dallas, KC, Springfield, Little Rock, OKC, Tulsa, etc or meet you close to one of those places if you live further. All the cities mentioned are places I pretty much go to for one reason or another, so it's not terribly out of the way.

That should pretty much answer any questions, please don't send me a message telling me you want to pay less because of shipping or because it's already painted, my price reflects all that and more. Feel free to make an offer you think is fair, if you send some nonsense you won't get a response.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry everyone, I went MIA, I rarely check the site anymore and somehow I stopped getting Pm notifications via email. It's still for sale and I'll PM Bdubskii in a few minutes. If he's not interested I'll go down the line

1 - 12 of 12 Posts