Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: 7" IN-DASH T.V./RADIO

Im selling my 7" In-dash T.v./radio made by Eiger Vision, a product made by ]Rockford Fosgate. I got the in-dash t.v. thinking i was gonna use it to the max but actually, Im not really crazy about it. I just use my iPod most of the time so I leave the t.v. in. So therefore Im selling it with the DVD/MP3/WMA player. I paid almost 1,100 for everything. The T.V./Radio retails at 899 new and the DVD/MP3/WMA player retails at 249 new. I used both the t.v. and player for about a month and both are in perfect condition. They still have the plastics on the faces and they dont have any scratches on either of them. If you want to see pictures I can e-mail you some pictures, but if you go to http://www.eigervision.net/ and put the model numbers in you can see both.
T.V./RADIO: EVP-7IRT
Player: EVP-DVD5

Im selling both together for $300.00 O.B.O

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Darn, that would have been a good deal.. and i live here in simi Valley, unfortunately, i'm pending purchase of new set of wheels/tires (hopefully it'll go through) from another b5er....

Good deal for 550.00

E.

·
Registered
516 Posts
i have an alpine HU with the box digital transmitter for my ipod right now.. anyway i can rig this tv up to play vids off my ipod?

·
Banned
352 Posts
I'd take it off your hands if only I know how to install that thing in my B5.5. Not willing to shell out $100+ to get it professionally installed.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im pretty sure you can make it work to play the vids off your i pod. let me know if your interested. its only been used a couple times... Just never actually put it to use like i should have. need to sell.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Is this thing a 'touch screen type monitor?
I suppose this can also be used as a gps screen? And does the DVD play avi/wmv files?

i might be interested..

e

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tiptronic said:
Is this thing a 'touch screen type monitor?
I suppose this can also be used as a gps screen? And does the DVD play avi/wmv files?

i might be interested..

e
It is not a touch screen.
Yes it can be used as a gps screen with the correct program.
The DVD player player plays all files. Including avi/wmv

1 - 20 of 30 Posts