Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale now as i have had a custom exhaust made and it went in today...

it is the muffler off of the old style Neuspeed exhaust with the dual 2 1/2" slash-cut tips (both have "neuspeed" etched small on the top of them) that go straight out unstead of under than up DTM style like the new one...i really wish i could have kept the tips as i rarely see the passats with the tips like that...

for install the muffler shop/you would require minimal cutting of the real lower valance...

sounds very deep at WOT, about as far from rice as it gets, low rumble/a little louder than stock at idle/partial throttle, and i noticed absolutely no cabin drone at any MPH while cruising.

it is a little dirty but if bought i will polish it up as best as i can...

im asking $50+buyer pays shipping to wherever he/she feels

i have paypal, PM/post here with serious offers/questions

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As it stands now, the order of which i recieved PM's
1-PassatVariantPunk
2-Leloz

...any muffler shop can make this work with the stock exhaust...i dont forsee a problem...

and for pics im gonna borrow my friends digi cam it just came today in the mail so ill try and get pics up on the sight as soon as it is possible for me to jack his cam :D

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
If it works with the stock exhaust, and we get some pic's i guess i'll get in line for this one

Let me know if everyone else falls through and we will talk :poke:

Ethan

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I can pick up. let me know.

How much does it usually cost to replace a muffler around here? Can this be a DIY?

·
Registered
184 Posts
ok pics are comin today, had a little problem before with gettin em online, but the computer whiz at work tonite will be doing it for me since i have no clue as to what i thought i was doing....

sorry for the wait guys....

passatpunk is still buying pending pics....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts