Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Closed/Sold FS: Neuspeed chip for B5 557P

As the title says i have a chipped ecu with the Neuspeed 0.8 bar 91 octane ecu for the 557p series model. The chipped is programmed for a manual but i guess it can be programed to an auto. This is not for a trade just to be clear. This chip will give you atleast a 25-30hp more which is still a huge improvement over the stock 150hp. Im looking to get 275$ for this chip OBO. Once again this is for the chip and the ecu. Ecu# is 8D0 907 557 P

·
Registered
221 Posts
Um,

I'm still learning a lot about all this stuff. With a '00 passat 1.8T auto on my hands.... are the computers completely interchangable between 98-2004, or even just the B5/ non B5.5's?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you still have the chipped ECU?

Hey, do you still have the ECU? Why are you selling it? I'm a Newbie so Do I need to Vag-Com it to my car?? Thanks Bill

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
no need for a vag, you need to have a ECu that matches his. This is out a 98 or 99 I believe just by looking at the number. To check your ecu you will need to open the ecu box under the hood, it has a little umbrella on it and is next to the brake resovier. If your ecu number matches, its as easy as unclip the old and plug the new in./

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yah it does come out of a 1999 manual. so if you have the same ecu and the same tranny there shouldnt be a problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts