237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No interest in this clean W8 at all? :Yikes:

Then again this is a Passat forum so everyone already has a Passat :banghead:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Interest - I'm right in Manchester, NH.

But, I wouldn't be able to move until January at the earliest.

I could hold onto the SRS swaybar I just bought and put it on the 8.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts

Nope, they have different suspension in the rear. $motion uses independent rear vs Fwd beam rear.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Good to hear. If you want to see the car let me know. New vehicle is supposed to be delivered in January, so I'll keep this posting up-to-date if W8 sells before.

In the meantime, have a :beer:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Nope, they have different suspension in the rear. $motion uses independent rear vs Fwd beam rear.
Good Point - I knew that. What is this Money Motion your talking about - never heard of that???

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Good to hear. If you want to see the car let me know. New vehicle is supposed to be delivered in January, so I'll keep this posting up-to-date if W8 sells before.

In the meantime, have a :beer:
Ill be around - this will give me a month to sell the concept to my wife. What are they getting for around town MPG?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The tip factor here might push me the other way - I have to really think about it.

Anyone offer input on the W8 tip verses the 1.8t tip? I wasn't super happy with my 1.8t tip 99.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Its an old thing for 4x4 boards, and irony in the fact that $x$ is the same key. Because modding 4x4 is spend and you break lots of stuff.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ill be around - this will give me a month to sell the concept to my wife. What are they getting for around town MPG?
My wife drives about 15 miles round trip each day, typically anywhere from 15-19. When taking trips on the highway, I have gotten up to 26-27, of course driving about 65...

·
Registered
726 Posts
stephen have you got silver on the mind again? would make a great commuter car for you with the AWD you should deff go take a peak at this thing then you could sell me your headlights off your midnight blue.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
stephen have you got silver on the mind again? would make a great commuter car for you with the AWD you should deff go take a peak at this thing then you could sell me your headlights off your midnight blue.
Your reading my mind dano!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts