Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My HID saga continues...first i had 10000k(which i just sold) on PW classifieds...i just got myself a 5300k Mcculloch kit about 3 weeks ago...i liked the look....EXCEPT now i got 3000k for my fogs so i no longer like the look because there is no blue/yellow contrast(like u can see on lexus IS 300, etc)

So now i just got myself a set of 8000k

And i am selling my Mcculloch 5300k HID bulbs

Like i said, these are about 3 weeks old.... they are H7

Prices for new bulbs on ebay are REDICULOUS!!! Cheapest i saw was $103 shipped. And most of the people are selling them for $150 shipped

I will let these go for $80 shipped

·
Superbad
1,456 Posts
when/where did you buy it? whats the condition? is it warranted? pix? ....might be interested...i already own a McCulloch 5300kit i got from Corradog in may..so the warranty is good for a year. the description says under normal use should last 3000 hours.....but im thinking of buying urs and keep as a backup/spare. :cool:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when/where did you buy it? whats the condition? is it warranted? pix? ....might be interested...i already own a McCulloch 5300kit i got from Corradog in may..so the warranty is good for a year. the description says under normal use should last 3000 hours.....but im thinking of buying urs and keep as a backup/spare. :cool:
i got it on ebay....authentic mcculloch kit...condition is used for 3 weeks...

my ebay link where i got it from says: "Warranty:

1 year warranty on bulb and ballast. If any of the component fails within warranty period under normal use, we will replace the defective component immediately."

But that may just be for the original buyer(myself)....

Like i said, these are all but new so condition is excellent

i dont have pics installed on my car because it was on for such a short while...i just put on 12000k yesterday so the 5300k are out, packaged, and ready to ship

·
Registered
804 Posts
If your kinda desperate, Ive got $50 shipped for you via Paypal. Just let me know if you get to that point. I already have some good bulbs, but I could always use some backups.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If your kinda desperate, Ive got $50 shipped for you via Paypal. Just let me know if you get to that point. I already have some good bulbs, but I could always use some backups.

if they werent mcculoch bulbs i would do it no prob...but these are expensive
i will let you know if i change my mind though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts