Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they will, I should have said that Koni catolog list them for 98-2004(maybe 05 too) YM.

I had them coupled with Vogtland springs that dropped about 1.5-2 inches.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Still for sale? And how much (California here). I see them listed at around $500.00+ at shox.com, new. If you could let go of yours for considerably less- i will be very much interested (getting new tires soon too and possibly reworking TRE's- so might as well do all)
Also- is it true (read it from another post) that these dampers will work on either lowered springs (eibach) or stock springs ???

e

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, sorry these were sold already, correct they are 500+ at shox. Yes they are awesome with springs, I ran them with my vogtlands and the car was awesome, just not low enough so I went with coilovers.

·
Registered
28,326 Posts
And yes, they work with stock springs or lowering springs.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Just to follow up - I got the shocks Friday, and had them installed this morning. No problems at all.

Bump for a good seller.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad to hear bill, did you change the dampener settings at all, I have them set a 1 in the front and 3/4 in the rear.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Thanks. Paul (PZ) did the install, we set them at 1 turn in the front and 1/2 in the rear, so not much change. On the ride home it felt like I could go a bit stiffer, but I dont want to make highway bumps/expansion joints too harsh. We'll see how it settles.

I'll try and have pics up today or tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts