Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
OMG! I can't believe you're letting these go. Have you even received them yet?

Guys, these are brand spanking new!

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My intent was to get new suspension and lower my car. I bought the car lowered a couple years back and thought I had sofsports, however when the new springs came today....they were exactly the same as what are already installed on my car. Ie: I never had sofsports. :oops: so I briefly looked into springs that will lower it more today and came up short, ultimately ordering KW v1's today. Now I need to sell this kit that I have not fully received yet. :roll:

Thanks
Nick

I don't have paypal so a Money order would be best...PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I really want those sport springs but im just about to buy my rims and that will put me down like a grand so ill have to wait about a week until i get paid to get some. Hopefully someone will be selling some!! :weirdo:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I just bought that setup too :roll: . Only if you were on here about a week ago, I could of helped you out :oops: oh well, free bump though :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
13 Participants
b5john18
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing