Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling my ko4 kit with a bunch of other goodies.
I have had it installed for 10,000 mi. I have had a turbo timer the whole time oil changes religiously at 3k mi with mobil1. Its in very good shape no shaft play or anything. Here is what I would include.
K04-015 turbo
Giac K04 5 bar chip
Giac PC-16 310cc/fmic chip
310cc injectors (used for 300mi)
labree test pipe
custom fmic with piping
socketed ecu
i thinks thats about it
The pc-16 file is extremly strong, a lot of torque. the guy I bought it from made about 200whp and 240ft/lbs
I would need your stock ecu and throttle body to ic pipe.
The only other thing you would need to run this kit is a few gaskets.
I am looking for 2000OBO I have spent a lot more than what just the regular kit costs so I'm hoping to make some of it back.
[email protected]

·
Registered
799 Posts
If you decide to sell the Giac PC-16 310cc/fmic chip and the 310cc injectors I'd be interested, I already have the base K04 kit. I've got a spare ECU...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The programming won't work on the 02, this is off my 99.5 so its all n-dbw. Send me an offer on the pc-16 stuff, I dont really want to part it out but if I have to I'll get in touch. Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to sell it all as one kit but If I can't I'll let you know :thumbup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Send me an offer, I haven't had any interest in the whole kit so it looks like I am going to hold on to it until summer

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still here, thinking about parting it, so send me offers :thumbup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok just send me an offer, I'm going to try and get offers on everything and see if it will be worth it to sell or just keep it. Let me know thanks
Tom

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
interested in FMIC kit. What is your priority of keeping the FMIC with the whole K04 kit? If you'll part it out, I'm definately interested, and close enough to pick up.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a couple people interested in the whole kit, but if they all fall through I will probably part it out. I am currently at school in upstate NY so Unless it isn't sold by thanksgiving I would probably have to ship.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
cool, I'll keep an eye out.... :wink: lol
I'm not going to fully be in the market until December, but if I can help a fellow B5'er out, then I will.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts