Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have a set of upper and lower Kamei eyelids for a B5.5 Passat brand new in the box. I've had them for a while and i never got to paint/install them, now my wife wants to trade the car for a Touareg so i have no use for them. I've been a member of ClubB5 for a long time, i just couldn't remember my nickname so i had to register again, thats why i have only one post. I got this eyelids from www.parts4vws.com a while ago, they had a special offer for ClubB5 members.

I'm asking $115 + Shipping, i belive they go for $85 each set right now.

I have a 100% positive feedback, you can check it out here...
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=srolmeda

I accept Paypal and MO, if you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thank You :)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
hey how's it going i'm intested in the eye lids....well the eye lids are going for $65 each pair from evolutionmotorsports so are u willing to take 110 shipped if so i can pay pal right away...lmk thanks
James :thumbup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Second in line behind wicked a2. Are they for the stock headlights (2 indentations) or for the HID's (3 indentations)?

·
Registered
13 Posts
FYI

I just got these for $30 on ebay (I've seen this guy selling them every week)

you can get them here from FK-automotive.com for $39 (the pic is wrong, but they ARE b5.5 eyelids)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
thanks will check tonight when i get home... :thumbup:
good try for the other guy to sneak them out from underneath me.... :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've seen kameis only on pictures, but those fks look sharp. (No glue came with them though). When I paint & install, I'll post pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts