Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a set of H&R Sport Lowering springs. I have never used them, and they are still in the box brand new. Retail on these springs is $329.00. I'm asking $235.00 OBO Shipped!!

Also for sale is a set of PBR/Axxis Ultimate (Ceramic-Kevlar) REAR Brake Pads. Retail for these pads is $40.00. Im asking $35 Shipped.

I'm selling these because I will be getting a new car soon and will not own my B5 any longer.

PM me with any questions. Thanks

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Bump - great springs

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
what year/engine?

where is Dublin?

·
Confused
3,557 Posts
^^^x2 where's dublin? I might take them both if it's near here.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dublin is in California guys. sorry about that. My car is a 2000 1.8T. I accidentally ordered two sets of the brake pads which is also why im selling them. I have the exact same set on my car now and am very pleased.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about the late response it has been very busy lately...

I'm not sure if these would fit a B3 or not. Maybe one of the more experienced members can answer that one.

STILL FOR SALE!!!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
i will be interested in the springs in a month if they arent sold so if they do not go i will prob. get them

·
Registered
321 Posts
hey i would like to know what s the lowering for those springs and if is what im looking for i ll buy them from you next saturday, i m looking for 1.75 in front and 1.5 in rear let me know

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
interested in the pads but they already go for $35 w/ free s/h on getcoolparts if u order $50 or more (most likely when u get rotors). let me know if u'll do $25 shipped.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The springs are 1.75 F and 1.5 R. The springs are pending right now. Ive already come down on the pads a little bit. One reason you would want to get them from me instead is that I dont require a $50 purchase. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys. It looks like the springs are sold but I will keep you posted. Pads are still up for grabs!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts