Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GIAC socket ECU is for a 98/99 V6 Pre DBW. I am selling the whole ECU with GIAC chip, and also FACTORY chip. You can switch back and forth. If your car has to go into the dealership for service, just take your computer out and swap chips.

I will need your Factory ECU in return. Asking 350.00 Shipped

UUC Push Down Version Short throw shifter.
Asking 175.00 shipped.

Email me at [email protected] or post here.

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Re: FS: GIAC Socketed ECU, UUC Short Throw Shifter (99passatgls)

$300 is the price of a NEW chip with lifetime upgrades and its $179 for a new UUC short shifter . . . you should really reconsider your asking prices.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: GIAC Socketed ECU, UUC Short Throw Shifter (crew217)

ok first off, the price of 179.00 is for the NON Pushdown Version. The one that i am selling is the PUSH DOWN version. The push down version NEW cost 239.00 plus shipping.

And as far as a chip goes. There is no Wear -N- Tear on the chip. I believe that the chip could be used in many cars, and could be passed down over the years, and it will still be as good as the day that i bought it. Its not like a set of tires and rims, or an exhaust. The chip just sits in the computer, doesn't get touched.

When i bought the chip i bought it from PES-Tuning, i paid 300.00 for th echip, then i paid either 50 or 75.00 for the SOCKET which allows you to put the stock chip back in and labor for them to take it out of my car and for them to put it back in my car.

Also whoever buys my ECU with the chip will not be inconvienenced in any way. No sending your ECU out and waiting for it to coem back a day or 2 later. I will send the ECU to the buyer so they will not be without a ECU, then they can take theres out and send it back to me.

Joe

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

I may take the short shifter.
I'll let you know SOON!

Joe

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS: GIAC Socketed ECU, UUC Short Throw Shifter (jomo3vw)

ttt

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Bump

·
Registered
230 Posts

Have a 99 v6 5sp passat, am getting ready to take my ecu out to upgrade. I'm very interested in your ecu, how did chip respond and what changes did you notice. Please email me at [email protected] Why are you selling chip, also what does pre DBW mean

<![CDATA[Have a 99 v6 5sp passat, am getting ready to take my ecu out to upgrade. I'm very interested in your ecu, how did chip respond and what changes did you notice. Please email me at [email protected] Why are you selling chip, also what does pre DBW mean

[Modified by mccccoleman, 12:58 AM 1/8/2003]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts