Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: Garmin Streetpilot III Deluxe. Used for 9 months, now have Ody with Navi.
In like new condition--never dropped or exposed to weather. All original parts, disks, documents, box, etc. are included.
Bonus: Included is accessory amplified antenae purchased off of eBay, $45.00 value.

This unit has saved my tail several times!!!

Asking $550 plus shipping.

[email protected].

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does this model give voice prompts?

How soon can you ship (I'm thinking of a Valentine's present for my wife).

TIA for any response.

Ben

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ben,

I have a buyer almost lined up from VWVortex. I'll leave him a PM and see where he stands.

Yes, this gives voice prompts and auto reroute if you go off course. It's very user friendly--my wife used it and she has trouble with the most minor electrical devices.

I can ship tomorrow for three day FedEx. Faster delivery will cost me a bit more, naturally.

Are you still in the FL region?

·
Registered
49 Posts
tenorGJ said:
Ben,

I have a buyer almost lined up from VWVortex. I'll leave him a PM and see where he stands.

Yes, this gives voice prompts and auto reroute if you go off course. It's very user friendly--my wife used it and she has trouble with the most minor electrical devices.

I can ship tomorrow for three day FedEx. Faster delivery will cost me a bit more, naturally.

Are you still in the FL region?
Yes, I am in Fla. Not to put too much pressure on your other buyer, but I can PayPal you today for $550 + the additional amount for expedited shipping. I guess I can hold off until tomorrow before pulling the trigger on another deal I found, but I probably can't wait much later than the end of the day tomorrow.

Let me know -- and congratulations, it looks like you will get this sold one way or another.

Ben

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you mean a bread crumb trail for a non-digitized road? If so, yes...

The maps are otherwise very thorough. I've yet to find an unnamed road in Atlanta. FWIW, the maps in the Gramin are much more in depth compared to my 2000 Odysey and my 2002 TL-S...

·
Registered
479 Posts
AnthroSSAT said:
so it covers the entire US then? in one SW package?
I think the StreetPilot III deluxe came with the MapSource North American City Navigator software. You can find details here: http://www.garmin.com/cartography/

You need "unlock" codes to unlock the 6 or so regions. The deluxe unit came with a code for all regions, but I have no idea if it's transferable to a new owner. There's a link on that page for "MapSouce Unlock", try that.

HTH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
larrs
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing