Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale are 2 (left and right) audi tt brake carriers (for the bigger A8 rotors). I'll sell them for 150 + s/h or 100 with your b5.5 carriers mailed back to me. I have the b5 carriers and need the b5.5 for clearance with my new rotors (11.3 instead of 11 aka 288 instead of 282). Let me know if you're interested...

sonny
sonnybk @ yahoo.com
or PM me

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
well, considering that ECS OEM Big Brake Kit - (slotted/cross Drilled Aftermarket Zinc Or Cadmium Coated Rotor W/o Pads) ES#91 with TT Carriers and 12.3 One Piece Rotors

http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd...agen&model=Passat+B5&submodel=FWD&engine=1.8T

costs $350 and those rotors along ES#49 cost $200 it seems to me that your deal is not so good even if your carriers are new since I'd rather buy the new ones from a store.
Why do people keep crapping on other threads. Did you look at how much they cost for each, its 129.99. Rotors are cheaper then 200.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
sure, when someone points out that that the deal at best is only fair you just call it 'crapping'. you didn't even bother to look at the ECS deal:
"Kit come with:-TT Carriers (2)-Aftermarket Slotted/Cross-drilled & Zinc or Cadmium Plated 312x25mm brake rotors."

And no, decent aftermarket slotted/cross-drilled rotors are NOT cheaper than 200 (+/- $20)

good luck with your sell
Well why be an ass, why not just PM that information to a person,then they can do what want to adjust price, also if you wanted to buy them, why don't you make an offer. IT would be different if the thread was weeks old and the guy was asking why they were no selling.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
well who ever thinks that ecstuning deal is good, better buy them soon cause the sale might be over and then they will be at their regular price of $449.95
but i will give sonnybk a bump for good price on those audi tt carriers hes selling :thumpup:

PS also dont forget the shipping prices ecstuning charges :)

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Purplezr2: I didn't call you names, u mf piece of shit, so watch your language.
this forum is for sharing information and I posted MY OPINION. Posted it over here so other people would know other deals and decided for themselves what they want to do. Now, if you are buying the carriers, do it and foff.
Well when you can learn to read, read the rules.

From the rule:

"SHOW RESPECT! Please do not openly criticize, undercut or insult the seller or product in a thread. If you know of a lower price or a better deal, PM the buyer and let them know. Ask them if they will consider a lower price. Do not have off topic conversations in someone's classifieds thread. Take it offline or to PM. (Thanks DoctorC)"

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
vlad, if you have a problem with what someone is trying to sell, don't buy it. your opinion isn't warranted here, nor did anyone ask for it. if you want to suggest to someone that they might have priced something a bit too high, a private message (PM) is a better arena to discuss it. as for your language, I'd bounce you for a week if I were a mod.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow...didn't read this till now... My carriers are new and much cheaper than ecs's retail on them. Vlad...buy the ecs kit and mind your own business. I didn't post a thread to ask for peoples opinions on my sale, I posted it for BUYERS ONLY to respond who are INTERESTED.
PLUS...ecs doesn't except trades! I'd say 100 + trade is a good freakin deal brah.

I hate when noobs play know-it-alls where they're not wanted.

Bump for a good deal (in my opinion)...

(thanks to everyone who defended my sale)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts