Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup

doing my own set of wheels for next season

bought them new

wheels:

option on the 2007 s-class, $2008 upgrade from the stock 18's

19x8.5 et 43 fronts
19x9.5 et 43 rears

235-35-zr19 pirelli p7000 all around, 5k on the tires. rears are stretched perfectly to clear the fender. fronts tuck right under the fender. driverside tire is a little chewed up on a section of the tread due to me unrolling my fender turning full lock while aired out. i still daily them fine

wheels were professionally stripped and powdercoated "chrome" by http://www.amfcoatings.com . i didnt want a metallic finish, this is a high luster coating over the aluminum finish. looks amazing when clean, matches silverstone nicely but shiney

no the centercaps arent woodgrain anymore, silver now

the wheel bolts are also included, $7 a piece from the dealer :eek: (yes i was pissed to drop $140 on wheel bolts but i needed them)

not accepting trades unless partially for a set of 18" staggered 3-piece stepped lip wheels with unbent and uncracked lips and barrels

straight out sale looking for ~$2500 OBO

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
roof rails are stockies hand wrapped with caramel leather and brown leather stitching

took me 6 hours the night before h20

i have a set of w8 chrome caps sitting at the dealer.

and yes, i'd sell without tires, but for not much less than what i'm asking with, since i'm going to 18's

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
are the chrome caps @ the dealer for sale? if not how much were they cause i need a set of 6..:)
what kind of 17' wheels you sold for $3500.... :icon_eek:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my dealer had to order them, unfortunately they couldnt get the last one for me before h2o, but now theyre all in. $85 for all 6 pieces, not too bad of a deal considering the rails are now $425 a piece

and

1 - 20 of 34 Posts