Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, i have a used laptop that i got from my brother brand new not too long ago, never really used it (have like 4 computers at home). I dont really know much about computer but its pretty fast, never lags or anything. Screen is pretty big, like 15" i think. Just ask me any question if u want.
It has

Pentium4 2.66 ghz
512mb ram
DVD
Cd writer
Real player/ Nero/ Photoshop
all the dell sofwares which include this radio kinda like sirius/ catch alot of cool stations with no commecials (underground hiphop, alternative, rock all that good stuff)
batteries, charger

i also have a wireless network card that i never use, all the orignal accesseries

willing to throw in a very nice carrying case as well

if u have any question just pm me, condition is like 9.5/10 looks MINTTTT!!!
askin $750 obo shipped (my brother said he paid $1700) it also has really good reviews compare to other laptops

I know im a newbie, but i have good reviews on Ebay and very very good on Honda-Tech.com ( used to own an integra). Alot of feedbacks from people i dealt with on there.

PICS GO TO THIS THREAD

http://www.honda-tech.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=1437969

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Dang...What are ou doing after work tomorrow??? Bring it with you and I can meet up with you. Give me a call. I'll PM you my phone number. My office is on the corner of McCarthy Blvd and Montigue. Thanks.

Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts