Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently purchased a '12 Passat SE and sold the trusty '02, so does someone on here want to give our Phatbox a good home?

This is the complete system: The player w/ the rectangular shaped connector for VW, cradle w/ (2.0) USB cable, 20GB cartridge, Music Manager software and instruction manual. Unit was purchased new in 2009 and is still in like-new condition.

I made my own mounting tabs for the unit, which you see attached to the sides of the unit. These are screwed into the sides of the unit, then the front sides of the brackets screw into the shelf in the trunk and attach the unit to the car. I also have a printout of the VW instructions, which include a template for cutting a hole in the panel that covers the storage shelf.

I would guess Priority Mail would run right around $15-20. If that is correct, then I would go for $125 shipped. Please click on my user ID to email for any further info. Thanks for looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.