Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
i bought a new console but i have a 5spd not tip. anyone need a chrome shift plate thing i have a chome sleeve and the chrome push button and shifter and the r,n,d,4,3,2, +,- thing make me an offer part number 3b0 713 111 h 2zz good condition will send pics if needed...$45.- obo

·
Registered
499 Posts
Re: chrome tip shift plate

guy022077 said:
i bought a new console but i have a 5spd not tip. anyone need a chrome shift plate thing i have a chome sleeve and the chrome push button and shifter and the r,n,d,4,3,2, +,- thing make me an offer part number 3b0 713 111 h 2zz good condition will send pics if needed
If madigan doesnt get the shifter surround let me know. Mine is fine but would be nice to have an extra one if I ever get a bad scratch etc....

I have no idea on the price so let me know what you want.

Please PM me and I will repond right away. Sometimes I am bad about following up on threads.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hey Guy the shiftplate on my car is really bad looking I really need one. That is of course if everyone else has passed this up. :D Mine is so bad that most of is covered in scratches and some of the lines are rubbed off. :eek:

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
phantom GLI said:
Hey Guy the shiftplate on my car is really bad looking I really need one. That is of course if everyone else has passed this up. :D Mine is so bad that most of is covered in scratches and some of the lines are rubbed off. :eek:
Could you give it a brushed finish with some fine steel wool?
Someone else on Clubb5 did it about a year ago and it looked awsome -- he didn't mask off or protect the recessed gear inticators, so that got a little scratched in the brushing.
I could buy your old one if you have no use for it.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Haus that is an option that I have thought about but, that does not go with the look that I have in mind. :thumbdown The shift knob is the MOMO aluminum sport. The look I am going for is like an old corvette or a ferrari with the chrome knob and shift gate. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
geeze ive been busy

if you browse the place a lot then you may already know that my tb is broke and ive been tying to get my ride back together however if there is any intrest in this still i will have pics up here shorty if someone can tell me about a pic host i can use so sorry for the delay

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
how much?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
9 Participants
guy022077
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing