Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Brullen full cat-back exhaust $450 - SOLD

Full 2.5" cat-back exhaust(including downpipe) for 1.8T from Brullen.

Its on my 2000 1.8T manual, but it fits manual 1.8T B5.5's as well. The downpipe does not fit Tip cars.

Its in excellent shape, and includes dual resonated tips.

As far as aftermarket exhausts go, this is about as quiet as they get. Inside the car, its only barely audible at idle and doesn't drone on the highway.

I'm very happy with it, but its becoming time for me to sell the Passat, and I don't expect the future buyer to appreciate it as much as I do.

I have pictures of the tips I can email.

$450

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just updated the post, but it is for 1.8T. I am quite sure it will fit both B5 and B5.5. I'm not sure about whether it works with Tiptronics, however.

I'll search for more information on the Tiptronic compatibility.

Sorry for the slow reply, I don't seem to be getting notifications on all of these posts.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$450 is local. It would likely be $50-$75 shipping via Greyhound, but I don't know the exact cost and weight until I remove it from my car.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the offer phils, but I'm going to be selling my car, so I don't need new wheels.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The exhaust sounds is really nice in my opinion. It is my favorite Passat exhaust that I've heard, because it isn't that much louder than stock, but sounds nicer. You definitely notice it under acceleration, but it is not going to attract too much unwanted attention.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
downpipe back will fit tiptronic but tip/manual have diff downpipes so i dunno, hope it works out alpharedo, its comin along nice, u polish the headlights yet?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.