Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Brullen 1.8T exhaust in SoCal, now willing to ship, $475

I'm going to be selling my full 2.5" cat-back(including downpipe) brullen exhaust soon. It hasn't been removed from the car yet, so if a prospective buyer is interested in hearing it first, they'd be welcome to.

Price is $475 firm. Shipping is available, but will likely be around $75.

This exhaust has a muffler and a resonator, resonated tips, and is the 'quiet' model, which is really fairly quiet. With the windows up, you don't hear it at idle if the A/C is off.

The exhaust will fit B5 and B5.5 1.8T 5spd cars. It may fit tip cars as well, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another bump and a price decrease to $500. I'll ship it if you want, but I think it would be $75-$100. Greyhound express would be towards the reasonable end of that range.

Also, the exhaust is in great condition and has never hit the ground. No dents or any other problems. I have some pictures of the tips and I can take more pictures if someone who isn't local is interested.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Bump for a nice exhaust! :thumbup:

(I love my Brullen! :bowdown: )

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I just reduced the price to $475, and it is a great exhaust. Its certainly my favorite for the Passat. But the car needs to be sold, and so does the exhaust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts