Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I no longer have my Passat, but I have a Brand New Bosch Fuel Filter with new sealing O-rings and 7 Brand New Denso Spark Plugs - dual-tip, just like the NGKs. I had previously replaced the NGKs with Denso's with good results and at nearly $7 per plug for the NGKs - the Denso's saved me some cash. (I bought the extra plug just in case I dropped one - I originally purchased 13 plugs...hense the reason for the 'extra'.)

I think I paid about $20 for the fuel filter and o-rings, and about $1.75 per plug for the Denso's....plus shipping.
FYI - I had a 2005 Passat GLX 4-Motion with the 2.8L/V-6 engine which these parts were purchased for last year.

The spark plugs should fit 2001.5 ~ 2005 Passats with the V-6 engine but I think(?) the fuel filter was specific to the 4-motion / V-6....but I can't remember for sure.

The first reasonable offer to come my way claims them.

I accept Cash, Checks, PayPal, M&Ms, and Home-made Chocolate Cream Pies and Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Doesn't anyone want to "steal" these from me? :poke:
I haven't tried, but I'm pretty sure they won't work in the Subaru.

BTW - I do miss my Passat. The better ride, the Auto-Up/Down windows, the Keyfob/Remote that doesn't trigger with anything more than a strong breeze, the power points that work when the key is off, the security of knowing the car will re-lock itself if I do accidentally unlock it. :(

Maybe in a couple of years I will get another Passat....IF they come out with cloth seats again.

I don't think these parts will fit the 2009 Passat, so somebody please buy these so I can get them out of my closet. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts