Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
May be it would help if I said I made over 210WHP with the help of this, on the stock turbo.

·
Registered
300 Posts
That makes me tempted, but I don't really have the $$$ at the moment. Might buy it if it's around for a little while.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
there is no reason why it shouldnt fit a b5. it should be connecting to the MAF and they are similiar if not the same design in b5/b5.5

·
Registered
570 Posts
guys makes sure that you make it clear to 1fish that you want insurance put on the package and that he should properly package the item before shipping. Otherwise you will end up in the same boat as me. I recieved my FK Headlights with damage and this is all 1fish can do about it

Be Careful you've been warned.
Did you see before pictures of the headlights? Are you sure they weren't damaged even prior to shipping?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh come on Corey....

Yes, he saw pictures before they were shipped.

They were not damaged before shipping.

FedEx fumbled the package around badly and damaged the item.

It was one fluke accident, and Im sorry. Anyways, now we have it figured out with what I had originally told you, by filing a claim with FedEx. Everything is taken care of! Dont try to bash me because we had some bad luck.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I edited my posts once the fedex claim went through. I told atown to edit his post but he obviously doesn follow directions. Guys it was a fedex mistake and there were no damage done before they were shipped. I have the pics. Although they could have been packaged better they were not broken until they left 1fish's hands.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts