Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS; Blue LED Passport X850 Radar Detector, SOLD

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

I am selling a Blue LED Passport 8500 X50 Radar detector. Item is in good condition and am asking $175.00 plus shipping
Below is a picture. Even though you might not be able to see this comes with the cigerette plug along with the window attachment.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I can;t believe this thing hasn't sold yet. They retail for over $350 after tax. I wouldn't drive without mine. I swear it picks up cops even if they don't have their radar on.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can;t believe this thing haven't sold yet. They retail for over $350 after tax. I wouldn't drive without mine. I swear it picks up cops even if they don't have their radar on.
Dude you telling me I am amazed at how long its been on these boards with no interest until yesterday. :confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dude you telling me I am amazed at how long its been on these boards with no interest until yesterday. :confused:
I guess people are broke these days. Not as broke as I am now! ;) Sent you money. Can't wait to use this thing on my way to H20. Got zapped last year in NC. :thumbdown

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess people are broke these days. Not as broke as I am now! ;) Sent you money. Can't wait to use this thing on my way to H20. Got zapped last year in NC. :thumbdown
Surprised I didn't get an email from Paypal? Regardless I checked and saw the funds. Will send it out once I get back home Wednesday. :thumbup:
As for the Radar you will enjoy the way it looks in the car with the added bonus of keeping the lookout for the fuzz, lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts