Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 15" Black steel rims, great for the winter time. C'mon people, those of you who live in chicago, after yesterday's little storm, it's supposed to get worse!

Chris

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are $35 a piece from tirerack, maybe 500 miles on them at most, perfect fit for the car... I want $50 for all four of 'em :thumbup:

*COSTCO TIRES* For those in chicago area, I can get you costco pricing on their tires with my membership, and free mounting and balancing.

A great time to get those winter tires NEW, and some practically NEW winter rims!

Chris

·
Registered
993 Posts
ACtually, that sounds pretty good, although Im a costco memeber also, so I woulnd't need the in. the wheels have no rubber?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They wouldn't come with any rubber, and just for you, I'll even deliver you if you're not TOO far embedded in the city.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, I have a set of Dunlop M2's 195/65 on them, and I'd have to get them taken off... but for the price of doing all that, and the headache and stresses... if you want, I can have the entire set, wheels and tires, dropped off to you for $300.

I JUST put them on yesterday, they've got a total of 600 miles which includes a little bit of mileage from last season.

Chris

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are actually winter tires, they go for 79 a piece, on sale, at tirerack right now. T rated tires, and they handle quite well in the dry pavement.

Actually, I'm afraid I can't do it all for $300... for $350 I can.... Otherwise, my offer to deliver to you the steel rims still stands for $50.

Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually, I have a buyer for the wheels now... but since you're local, I'll give you the option... $50 delivered for the wheels alone...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts