Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my Net-Optic, so i do not need the stock peices anymore. They are in good condition, the HVAC has a few scratchs on them that you can see in the pictures below, but i didnt even notice the scratches untill i took it off. When installed, they are barely noticeable. I have the 3 peices that go in the center, the main peice around the radio, the GLS HVAC for people with knobs, and the long cupholder peice on the bottm. This is perfect, if someone wants to do a Double Din conversion, or if yours are really scratched up.
Im not sure how much these are worth so how about $50 Shipped OBO for all three. If the price seems to high let me know and i will lower it.
Here are some pics:
This one is all 3 as they would look together:

This is just the center radio section:

This is the HVAC:

Here is a ZOOM on the HVAC so you can see the faint scratchs:

This is the long cupholder peice that goes below the HVAC:

Let me know if you are interested

Jordan

·
Registered
374 Posts
I don't suppose this would work on a 98 B5 would it? looks like it may be slightly different. If it will I am interested for local pickup

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I'm interested, but I'm still on vaction also until Monday. I would like to be added to the waiting list for seconds if timimmin gs doesn't want it.

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, there are 4 people in line so far for these, i had checked my PMs before this thread so this is the order i have so far for people interested.
1) MrJackpole
2) bobai
3) timimmings
4) Jonny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts