Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have a set of BBS VZs for sale with tires. I think everyone is pretty familiar with what they are. They were a W8 B5.5 accessory wheels offered by VW. They went on close out back in the day, which is when I bought them. I only ran them 3.5 seasons, and this is the second set of tires ever mounted. The specs are 18X8, 5X112, ET37, with the center bore at 57.1. The wheels are in great cosmetic shape and free of cracks and bends. I'm also including a fifth wheel, free of cracks and bends, but with cosmetic damage. The wheels come with real BBS carbon fiber look center caps and BBS logo valve stems. I also have the VW logo center caps that came with them. The tires are Nokkian zLine 225/40ZR18 92Y XL summer tires which I absolutely loved. They are in great shape with 6,205 miles, and all measuring at least 7/32nds. Everything is clean, waxed, and balanced. There are no TPMS sensors. I will sell everything for $800. I'm not looking for any trades at this time. Due to the convex shape of the wheel face, I'm really not interesting in shipping. Please give me a call with any questions. Thanks, Troy

image by ferraga, on Flickr

image by ferraga, on Flickr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts