Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

The passat is toast, so I figured I'd post up some stuff I've got laying around and see if anyone's interested.

B5 Hella Projector Headlights
These have the city lights and what appear to be leveling motors. They have a few small rock chips, but so does your front end!! Honestly, they look better in person than in the pictures, and are in pretty good shape, never fog up. SOLD

Dibs List:
JTownDub
NuB5V6
BenziVR6
DZDragon78 (Vortex)
Casual
Cerwin69

B5 Crystal Clear Corners
These look pretty good as well, as you can see. They came with extra bulbs and sockets; they didn't fit my car so I never used them, so here they are.
SOLD

Badgeless Grille
I forget which one this is, but I picked it up from a group buy on this site a while back. No blemishes, and all tabs are intact.
SOLD

Blue tinted non-aspherical heated mirrors
Bought these from another member, but never installed.
SOLD

If you want more than one item, I'll drop the price a bit. I just need to get this stuff gone. Now, on to the pictures:

pass headlight front

driver headlight front

Headlight back

leveler??

headlight backs

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone else has dibs on the corners currently, so the headlights would still be $210 shipped to 14086. If the corner situation changes, you're 1st in line.

Thanks,

Bryan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Parts

I really want those projectors. I would come to CT for them. DO you remember where u ordered them from. By the way, do u have any interior parts for your car

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'll definitely take the projectors! Let me know how much to 08876. Thanks. Of course i'm second though!!!!! ugh!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts