Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: B5/B5.5 4MOTION Suspension, Complete ($250)

Yeah, it's time to put the stock suspension back in. I've retired the car from track events.

Springs: H&R Sports
Dampers: Eibach Pro-Dampers

They've got about 70,000 miles on them, but still rode solidly. In fact, at the shop that uninstalled them for me, the guy had road-tested my car prior to uninstalling them (long story, don't ask) and told me he was blown away by how well the car handled. Take it FWIW.

Here are pics of the suspension components -- fronts are on the left, rears are on the right:

For an idea of how much it lowers, here's a pic at the Watkins Glen paddock from May 2003:

Will fit all non-W8 B5 and B5.5 4MOTION's, including 1.8T's. The drop on 1.8T 4MOTION's might be just a bit less than pictured above, but not by too much.

Asking $250 shipped for everything. If you want things piece-mealed, then it'll be:
- Springs: $100 shipped
- Dampers: $175 shipped

Yes, I have a 1BE rear sway bar as well that I'll part out, but without dropping the exhaust it's a royal PITA to get to. If I ever get a buyer for my exhaust, I'll grab it and throw it up on the forums for sale as well.

PM if interested. Thanks.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
I'd be interested IF I had a 4-mo.
free bump.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Call Inducktion

Call Anand at Inducktion. I just had my 01 V6 4motion suspension replaced with Bilsteins and H&R spring. I left my original stuff at the shop yesterday. Good Luck.
If you want i could take your sway bar off your hands.
Adam

·
27,883 Posts
AJ's evening bumpage.

·
27,883 Posts
why not? it is free...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts