Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I only have eyes for Princess Alisa
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking of parting my car 03 Passat 1.8t and want to start with body parts

Full front bumper, euro moldings deleted side markers with votex front lip in good condition no cracks on any damage to the bumper few small scratches under that you can see SOLD

Rear bumper with votex SOLD

Side skirts SOLD

Boser hood SOLD

AMG merc wheels staggered 18x8.5 et 32 front with 215/40 rear 18x9.5 et 30 with 225/40 toyo proxes all around with less than 2k on them $900

Skoda vents in great condition lights up red SOLD

Net optic trim for b5.5 Stereo sourond for double din, cup holder delete panel, ashtray, I do have all handles/covers already stripped so they are silver in color now $200 shipped for all

Boss double din fully loaded usb, phone charger, cd, Navigation, etc only year old SOLD shipped

Audi r8 oem coolant and oil caps SOLD

20th/r32 headliner black upper stuff( sunvisors including mini visor, dome light with cover all small light and 4 grab handle) SOLD

Euro switch SOLD shipped

Taxi switch $15 shipped

Located in Whitehall PA 18052

More to come....

·
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replied to all Pm's boser hood pending to Zef if he changes his mind I will let you guys know

Votex kit I have few people but will try to work out first with Shaftster1999AEB for the front and sides, rear is still available for grabs.

·
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boser hood is SOLD car is pending the sale if the buyer comes thru tomorrow if not I will continue part out ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
The fact that I am now the owner of a boser hood for a B5.5 makes me seriously gitty with excitement...hehhehe.. see you Saturday! :beer:

·
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The fact that I am now the owner of a boser hood for a B5.5 makes me seriously gitty with excitement...hehhehe.. see you Saturday! :beer:
You should there is only few of those in USA :thumbup:

Congrats! Man I wish I had the money right now I would of driven up and bought the skirts bumper and hood very likely.
Thanks man :thumbup:

Audi r8 oem coolant and oil caps available as well $100 shipped

·
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Headlights, grill, euro switch, coolant and oil caps are gone ;) Willing to trade Mercedes wheels for stock 15 or 16" oem wheels only with tires plus cash.

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
Not even a damn text about the hood or votex parts, seriously pissed at you

·
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Somebody trade me stock wheels plus cash for mine, they are mint with almost new tires ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts