Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: V6 4mo H&R Sport Springs, $150 shipped

These springs will fit any 1998-2005 V6 4motion Passat, Sedan or Variant. Had them on the car for a few months and about 3k miles, barely even got them settled in. Good spring to match with Bilstein Sport shocks or Koni adjustables.

These were $229 brand new, I will sell them for $150 shipped to anywhere in the Continental U.S. Anybody who lives outside of the states I can ship there as well we just have to work out a different price.

Here's some pics:

·
Registered
90 Posts
how much drop are they normally supposed to give?
that should be perfect, I dont want crazy low just an 1"- 1.5"
sorry for all the questions ;)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they advertise a 1.0" rear drop and a 1.2" front drop. I found that the front was closer to 1.5" but I never legitimately measured it so I'm not sure. I'll post up a pic when I get home. And don't worry about the questions that's the only way you can learn about something and it's what this forum is all about. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
cool, thanks !
Those are the springs I need. Let me talk it over with the boss and hopefully Ill get them , fingers crossed!

Ill trade you my gas powered Hydroplane...lol j/k

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually I just recalled that the side of the box says that the springs are for Passat Syncro 1997-up so I think these are the springs for your car too. I'll post a pic of the sticker I'm talking about when I get home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts