Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This unit only has 900 miles, works well, no problems, will post pics, LCD works great.

Asking 155 shipped

·
Registered
28,344 Posts
You might want to PM Sundown. He was looking for one.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, taking offers. Cluster has over 1000 miles because I have been using it til my new cluster comes, unit is in great shape, no dead pixels, will have pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
how is it swapping them in and out?...seems liek a bitch......this would be good for some1 to get and buy the IMP-concepts integrated led boost gauge....so u dont ave to take urs out, and possibly eff it up....bump...wish i had the money for this and the IMP boost gauge

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gave up on this one, eh? What are you trying next?
Far from it, I have a couple of these, and a couple others I plan to try, the lack of free time has me by the feet(I' going to school to be an engineer(no not trains)).

·
Registered
244 Posts
Far from it, I have a couple of these, and a couple others I plan to try, the lack of free time has me by the feet(I' going to school to be an engineer(no not trains)).
My advice is to get the oldest one you can. That way, your car's wiring will be most similar to the aspected wiring. But you'll never get around the immobilizer problem, alas... Good luck with the engineering degree -- a good choice -- I have one myself. ;)

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Purple...

I did PM you back same day... and I told you to get back to me with a lower price because there was one on ebay for $49 and you are asking $155 for yours!!! I never heard back from you...
I PMed you back, never heard back from you, Also some thing to consider, this unit is almost new, so no concern about bad pixels since that is what you are trying to fix.

I will take reasonable offers, by 50 is too low.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Is this still for sale? I have a 2004.5 1.8t 5sp. Will it work for my car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts