Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

to

NUISANCE

Up for sale is a Debaged and Shaved euro trunk lid with Hofele Trunk Lip I purchased this originally from quailallstar and after days of harrasment to ship it already it came with a cracked Hofele lip. A little fiberglass can fix it nothing crazy mostly paint breaking. Was gonna fix it and mold the lip on but my W8 is totaled and its time to sell.

Paid $475 Shipped.

Looking for $350 picked up or $350 + Shipping.

Really need to get rid of this and my BBS CH's if you want a deal will let both go for $900 Picked up if you buy together.

THE DAMAGE!

AT ITS PRIME!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I wanted to get rid of this on the forums before having to give it up to someone on ebay who has no clue what its worth.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm not sure I can see where the Hofele Trunk Lip crack is. Mmmm... actually, I don't even know what a Hofele Trunk Lip is! And that's probably why I'm having a difficult time locating it. Help a newbie figure out what a Hofele Trunk Lip is...

Been wanting a de-badged trunk for a while... Will a US license plate attached to this Euro-trunk?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Hofele Trunk Lip is that thin lip that sits on the edge of the top of the trunk lid right above the license plate. You can mod it to fit a US Plate alot of people put a euro plate and stick a US one ontop of it. Or you can just stick on right on it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
what size are the wheels? also what color is that trunk? is it blue? hard to tell. im in long island so pickup would be easy. thnaks mike

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea he totaled his car. Was a real nice car lots of mods that were OEM from Germany.

Wheels for sale are BBS CH's 19x8.5, I can take better pics of the damage tonight I was in a rush to take pics but the damage is such a easy fix. The wing just needs to be removed and reinforced which isnt much the crack is the size of my pinky if that.

The trunk lid is blue.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts