Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATED - All parts are OEM and were taken off of a 7 month old '03 Variant. They were removed because I installed an aftermarket grille, lower front cowling, and rear bumper on my car:

* Complete grille: List price - $100, asking $80 shipped SOLD

* Antenna: $15 shipped

* Lower front end plastic - List price - $85, asking $80 shipped

* Complete rear bumper (Reflex Silver): List price - $377, asking $250 (Buyer to pay shipping costs from 98109-Seattle)

All parts are in excellent condition (lower front end plastic has a few scrapes on the bottom but this is underneath the car, out of view - in the pic the bottom of it looks really dirty).

GRILLE

LOWER FRONT

REAR BUMPER

[/b]

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe the holes you are talking about are where the grid is across the upper left of the grille (in the photo) - mine are closed.
I'm not sure what the concern is about, I replaced my grill with a more open Kamei grille and haven't noticed a difference in performance at all. But if someone is concerned about blocked off airflow, the plastic on the grille is thin and could easily be drilled or cut with a small saw or knife.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
mdtoney
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing