Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my milano's.. would perfer a local so cal buyer... $1450 for the rims only... $1500 if you want them mounted balanced and installed. I also have tires and will sell for $2100 with the tires on there... driver side front wheel has a slight rash but if you'd like i can have all for lips polished for you for an additional $120. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sports Ps2 and have acouple thousand miles or so left...

bump new price for wheels with tires! $1900

·
Registered
739 Posts
Jdubu81 said:
$1450 for the rims only... $1500 if you want them mounted balanced and installed. I also have tires and will sell for $2100 with the tires on there...

I am a little confused, you say $1450 for the rims only, $1500 mounted, balanced, and installed. $2100 with tires on them.

the part I am confused about is you say "$1500 if you want them mounted balanced and installed", but what would you be mounting balancing and installing, if you are also saying "I also have tires and will sell for $2100 with the tires on there"

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Calm down boys we don't want to see the bad side of a guy from East Chicago...seriously.

I'm sure that 022ripper is right the 1500 is if you buy the rims and want to have your tires mounted on them for 50 bucks which is really cheap.

Jdub, what rims you looking to get next?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thumber said:
Calm down boys we don't want to see the bad side of a guy from East Chicago...seriously.

I'm sure that 022ripper is right the 1500 is if you buy the rims and want to have your tires mounted on them for 50 bucks which is really cheap.

Jdub, what rims you looking to get next?
i'll be running a 2 peiced forge rim.. i'll post once i get them.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rollininstyle2004 said:
Jdubu81 said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
Why are you selling them, arent they like brand new???
yup... but time to move on.. :p :lol: :lol: haha yes im becoming a wheel hore...
For real though how old are these like a month???
Hey your change is out benifit :lol:
they've been on the car for 3 weeks.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Bump for a beautiful set of rims. I think these are the ones featured in european car magazine this month. Can anyone back me up on that?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts