Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an S4 recently so I have my A4 and some A4 stuff for sale:

Giac X chip.......$350 shipped (IF you have Mbox ECU serial#: 4B0 906 018 M from a 2001 A4, we can make a "trade" deal for your stock ECU- contact me to discuss details)

Transmission TIP chip .........$190 shipped (IF you have Tranny TCU with serial#: 8D0 927 156 DE from a 2001 A4, we can make a "trade" deal for your stock ECU- contact me to discuss details) (***SOLD***)

Audi S4 Avus Rims/tires.......not a ding/scratch on any of them.. perfect 10 condition with Falken Ziex Z rated 225/45/17Z tires 90%thread (about 7-8K miles on them)....$850 shipped....UPDATE: I was cleaning these wheels today and noticed a little 2mm scratch...Did not know it was there before, but a pic is included at the fotki public photo album that I have set up...I'm Including these 3 items with the Wheels: (4)Center Caps, (1) Center Cap removing tool, (20) All 20 lugnuts
see it all here:
http://public.fotki.com/eurotall/garage/

K&N filter............BRAND NEW IN BOX ..never used...part # 33-2125....was meant for my A4 but I bought an S4 so it never got installed.......$35 shipped (***GONE*** = not available anymore)

S4 OEM grille........perfect condition ....$45 shipped(***SOLD***)

2001 AUDI A4 RARE BURNT ORANGE Color with off-White leather interior..........complete car $17,000 stock......with all parts listed above + stock parts=$17,900 OBO.........44K miles, Tiptonic Auto transmission....PERFECT 9.9 condition out of 10.....some rock chips from highway driving on the front bumper but other than that...MINT condition...WARRANTY until end of 2004 with free maintenance/oil changes etc....All records kept....All maintenance by Reeves Audi in Tampa......LOTS of compliments on the color everywhere I go ...Very unique, I have NEVER seen another Audi with this color EVER...Sport Shifting in TIP mode on the steering wheel......LOADED will all options except Navigation and Phone(has phone hookup tho)...BEST and most reliable car I've ever owned until I bought the S4 couple weeks ago.

If you're local to TAMPA BAY Area, local pickup is fine and shipping charge will drop off so parts will be cheaper.... contact me for details.

Some pics at : http://public.fotki.com/eurotall/garage/

Also Have better pics with higher resolution upon request.

[email protected]
AIM: Eurotall
813-417-2139

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gnosis said:
I'll take that filter from ya. Paypal OK?
Paypal's cool with me...
I got your email ...I'm replying right now.

FERNIE:
if Gnosis dont come through on it, you got dibbs next...he was first post reply...gotta be fair.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok UPDATE:
filter is shot...got some bees or wasps on it made a nest for themselves, from laying around in the garage.. looks like it might be cleanable but I dont feel right about selling it like that.. I'm just gonna take a loss on it I guess....
sorry guys ..my loss really.

All other parts listed were taken off the car within last 2 weeks and cleaned out so they're all in MINT condition as described in first post.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Arrrgh! I just sent payment, please refund by clicking "Refund" in Paypal website (go to our transaction details page and there will be the refund option towards the bottom). this is the only way i can get fully refunded and neither of us pay any fees. thanks anyway!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gnosis said:
Arrrgh! I just sent payment, please refund by clicking "Refund" in Paypal website (go to our transaction details page and there will be the refund option towards the bottom). this is the only way i can get fully refunded and neither of us pay any fees. thanks anyway!
DONE.
I just refunded the payment.
Again, sorry about the inconvenience...I should have checked the filter before posting the sale.

appologies, my mistake
check your email..refund was sent just now.
regards,
Matt

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE:

SOLD:
S4 grille, TIP chip, K&N filter

AVAILABLE:
2001 AUDI A4 with Full Warranty and Maintenance, RARE Burnt Orange Color $17K (see description in first post)

GIAC X chip - Best programming for your 2001 A4...(ECU trade also OK )

Avus Rims / Tires - like NEW condition, not a spec on them wrapped in Z rated tires with 90-95% thread left (only used 7-8K miles) UPDATE: I was cleaning these wheels today and noticed a little 2mm scratch...Did not know it was there before, but a pic is included at the fotki public photo album that I have set up...
http://public.fotki.com/eurotall/garage/
I'm Including these 3 items with the Wheels: (4)Center Caps, (1) Center Cap removing tool, (20) All 20 lugnuts

See full description above in first posting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
4 Participants
shrtbus
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing