Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: for Atlanta pick-up--

2 10" JL W0s in a sealed JL enclosure. Super tight and clean. I pushed this clean box with an Alpine MRV V12 amp (also listed on forum).

Bought from HiFi Buys a couple of years ago. Perfect condition, speaker surrounds are in like new shape, woofers are flawless...

Grey carpet, heavy duty MDF. Bruised knuckles...

Best offer gets it...

tenorGJ

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone who's in the know...how much would the above be worth in its mentioned condition?

I also have listed an Alpine MVR-T501 on here as well...I can throw it in to sweeten the deal...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, the box has been sitting in my climate controlled basement for the past two years...and no dry rot on the surrounds.
I moved on to a '02 TL-S and didn't need the extra bass. Now I'm in a 2003 325iT with Harmon Kardon...plenty of bass for me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seriously guy, I have no clue. I'm doing some research and hope to find its fair market value.

$50, $75, $100? I don't know...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys,

I got some updates...the dual subs are JL Audio W0 10 inch woofers. They cost $275 new, two years ago, from Hi-Fi Buys. They're in like new condition.

I'll let the subs and the Alpine V12 300RMS ($300 new) amp go for together or separate, delivered to your location.

Let me know...

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
would you be interested in shipping them?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EG,

I'd be happy to ship the box. It's quite stout-so frieght will be an issue. Feel free to make an offer via PM.

It tried to check the weight on JL's website but it seems to be down. I'll check back.

Thanks for your interest. Would you be considering the Alpine 300RMS amp as well?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
YGPM

1 - 20 of 27 Posts