Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
lol...

$425 with ECU swap- isnt this $399 plus shipping from New Dimensions (or any other retailer)???

·
Registered
602 Posts
I paid $350.00 delivered to denver for my single program APR chipped ECU. :D :D :D

And I'm reminded how sweet that deal was everytime I get in my car! :thumbup:

Rob

·
Registered
602 Posts
Talk about low balling! I gues the numbers have to start someplace. Psaught on the higher side and vwztips on the lower side. Let's make a deal!

I'm in no way involved or related to this transaction. I am looking a for a chip for my friends 99 B5. But the original price is too hig for him as well.

·
Registered
902 Posts
MtnVariant said:
I paid $350.00 delivered to denver for my single program APR chipped ECU. :D :D :D

And I'm reminded how sweet that deal was everytime I get in my car! :thumbup:

Rob
I wonder if this was a hint.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
MtnVariant said:
Talk about low balling! I gues the numbers have to start someplace. Psaught on the higher side and vwztips on the lower side. Let's make a deal!

I'm in no way involved or related to this transaction. I am looking a for a chip for my friends 99 B5. But the original price is too hig for him as well.
Not lowballing if I give him my stock ecu. I figure it will cost me $399 to chip mine. If I am going to buy it second hand with no warranty, the price should reflect that, otherwise spend the $100 more and get it from the retailer.

·
Registered
602 Posts
vwztips - I assumed (we know what that means) that you wanted it at 300 without your ecu. You did not say that your offer included the trade of the ecu. My bad!

Good luck with the deal.

Rob

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
MtnVariant said:
vwztips - I assumed (we know what that means) that you wanted it at 300 without your ecu. You did not say that your offer included the trade of the ecu. My bad!

Good luck with the deal.

Rob
Actually my bad for not being clear. BTW, what does Neutral, 1st gear, second gear etc. mean?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts