Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car just recieved some heavy hail damage and the insurance company had made me an offer I can't resist to total it. I want to get rid of these aftermarket parts now! PM or post here for any questions.

SOLD APR 91 oct NDBW ECU chip. for engine code: 8D0 907 557 P
I loved this addition to the car, boost up to 15-17psi and it makes the acceleration feel just great! I want to get $300 (includes shipping)

SOLD FK angel eyes, Black back ground. angel eyes are operated by the fog lamp swtich (pulling on the headlight dial). They have been on the car for a few years so they are a little weathered, i'm sure its' nothing you could clean if you wanted to crack them open. $150 + shipping

STILL AVAILABLE JOM badgeless grille. It has been out in the sun for a while too so it might need some back to black, or a fresh paint job. $30 + shipping

SOLD VDO boost gauge. This has a light that matches the OEM blue-purple lights. Sits on the steering wheel column. $50 + shipping

I also have the

AVAILABLE stock suspension springs

AVAILABLE stock wheels

SOLD custom fiberglass sub enclosure with a 12" sub and a 500 watt amp if any one (local to knoxville or NE TN) wants to work out a deal on those.

Pics!

The ECU

The Headlights and grille on my car:

Now off:

box:

The grille:

Gauge:

sub box:

·
Registered
23 Posts
deal

what kind of a deal could you do me if i took the headlights, chip if it works with my passat, and maybe sub and amp. Im in boone nc i would come pick it all and turbo gauge

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Quote me the custom fiberglass sub enclosure for the 12". I don't need the sub or amp.

Shipped to 23231, Richmond, VA.

Thank you.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the headlights, ECU, Gauge, and sub box + amp are pending sale to blackmamba. If that doesn't work out, I'll contact YungKing about the lights and canosgmk about the box next

·
Registered
761 Posts
^^^ no it won't the grills are different between a b5.5 and a b5. However what size the stock rim and what would you be looking for them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts