Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided to clean out my pile of car parts, all prices are plus shipping unless otherwise noted.

3. OEM MK4/B5/B5.5 gas door assembly and new style Tiburon gas door. The VW door has a crack in it, and I planned on swapping the mounts over and making the tibby piece work with the vw internals. It's a perfect alternative to the TT door if you plan on painting it.

$75 for both + ship OBO

5. MA Audio MPE200 Parametric EQ. Fits right in the manual slot in a mk4 glovebox. illuminates blue with red leds, matches vw lighting perfectly. includes wiring harness. used for maybe a month. retails for $120, it's mint condition

$70 + ship OBO

6. Wheelskins steering wheel wrap. size AXX, see if it fits your car here http://www.wheelskins.com/size_chart.php?entry=sizes&manuf=Volkswagen . retails for $45 + ship . tan color.

$25 + ship OBO

7. What is needed to run an MP3 player in a mk4:
David Navone N66A http://www.autosound2000.com/amp.htm Paid $25
VWCDPIC http://www.k9spud.com/vwcdpic/ Paid $55
PAC SNI-35 LOC Retail $30

take it all for $55 shipped

8. VW Caliper badges. I forget who was making these a few years ago but they were really popular, attach them directly to your calipers for a little detail. set of 4

$15 shipped

9. OEM MINI reverse light assembly. Perfect for those who are running way too darkly tinted tails, makes your car legal by adding a reverse light. plus it looks cool and matches the mk4 sidemarker shape

$50 shipped

10. Street Glow blue neon tubes. both work, never used, although one has a cracked plastic shield, doesnt affect neon, still can be mounted. comes with a switch and cig adapter.

$15 shipped

11. Eurolites by toucan industries. Fits Stock MK4 Jetta lights.

$10 shipped

12. B5.5 Passat hood bra by www.magnetbra.com . pretty self explanatory. only test fitted, I used it to make a pattern for my hood bra. comes with mounting stuff and instructions. get this to save your hood this winter

$40 + shipping

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
So how does the camera mount up? could you get me a close up of the mount? can it be swaped out for another?

If you will give me until friday i'll def take it off your hands!

and that jolf us HOT!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cam mount is already sold

door inserts sold

the brake caliper decals, theyre 1" round aluminum with the decals printed on. they attach to the calipers using the 3m red mounting tape. i think the guys name was gtiupvr6 on the vortex, he made them a while ago a sold a small batch. i bought them but then realized you couldnt even see my calipers through the wheels, so i didnt mount them

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Wow the euro text arches good on a black car. I bought all the euro goodies for my wifes 98 cabrio: textured flares, textured moldings and full text euro bumpers. I thought I was going to have change the color for the textured stuff to pop, but your car sealed the deal. I am leaving the cabrio black. Do you have a pearl in the black???

Michael

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Edited*

Forget it, I thought those were center caps.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts